FAQs. General Information
What are your Premium Candles made from?
Our candles are made from the highest quality soy wax blended with natural oil fragrances. Each fragrance is a Fury Bros original creation.
Where are your products made?
Originally, we manufactured all of our products out of our apartment in Hell’s Kitchen. All of our product creation and testing is still done in NYC. Our candles are handmade. Everything is made in the USA.
Are your products recyclable?
Yes! All of our products are recyclable, but better yet… Look at the answer for question #3.
Are your products made from or tested on animals?
No. The wax in our candles is 100% plant based, our Power Wash is animal product free, and our Body Bars are glycerin based. None of our products are tested on animals. All of our products are vegan friendly!
What is the best way to care for my Premium Candle?
It’s best to keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. This will promote a long lasting, nicely burning candle with low smoke. Once the candle is lit, it is best to allow the wax to melt completely across the surface of the candle before extinguishing it. This will keep the candle from burning straight through the center and it will extend its life. Recommended burn time is between one and four hours.
Wow! I love the packaging! What can I do with the can after the wax is all melted away?
Thanks! You can do anything you’d like. Use it to hold pens, paintbrushes, or silverware, save loose change in them like a piggy bank, or plant herbs in them for an artistic indoor herb garden.
I heard some exfoliating liquid soaps use plastic beads in them that are bad for the environment. Is that what is used in the Power Wash?
No way! We use natural pumice in our Power Wash liquid soaps. It’s actually volcanic ash, which is formed from lava that is permeated with gas bubbles while it solidifies.
What is the best way to care for my Body Bar soap?
Keep your Body Bar in a soap dish with raised grooves or ridges to keep it from sitting in a puddle of water. This will keep the bar firm and it will last longer for your personal enjoyment.
Fury Bros.? Are you really brothers, or is it more like “bros” in the frat guy term?
We are really brothers, born to the same parents on Kepler 452b, just a few years apart.
You guys are musicians too? Where can I hear the music?
That’s correct. The band is called Jeremy and The Harlequins. Go to Jeremyandtheharlequins.com for more info, and music can be found on iTunes, Spotify, etc…
I have some Roquefort in the fridge, what should I pair it with?
Dessert wines. Sauternes, Coteaux du Layon, Montbaillac, or Pecherenc du Vic-Bihl Moelleux would all be nice choices.
By accessing the website at http://furybros.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fury Bros’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fury Bros’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fury Bros at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fury Bros’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Fury Bros makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Fury Bros does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fury Bros or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fury Bros’s website, even if Fury Bros or a Fury Bros authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Fury Bros’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fury Bros does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Fury Bros may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Fury Bros does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Fury Bros has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fury Bros of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Fury Bros may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.